Avasant Speaks at Digital Convergence Conference (DCC) 2019 Avasant Speaks at IAOP’s GOV19: Governance in the Digital Era
“Comprehensive digital offerings backed by proprietary platform, and aggressive investment goals.”
- DXC provides a set of analytics services that span analytics platforms and services, advisory services and information governance. It has built significant scale in this practice with over 8000 analytics professionals. It also has a wide client base for which it has managed over 10,000 engagements. It has strong presence in the automotive sector with 6 of the global top 10 automotive firms as its AI and analytics clients.
- It has taken platform-centric approach through its analytics and Bioninx platform. Additionally, it has developed few cross-pollinated technology solutions such as Omnilocation (AI and IoT), point solutions (spend analytics), and information governance services.
- It has increased its focus on the digital and AI space and has seen a number of marquee client wins. In 2018, it won BlueScope Steel, Zurich Insurance Group, Makkah Region Development Authority (MRDA), and Everest Re, among others.
- It formed strong alliances with some of leading cloud providers, big data and open platform providers. With the CSC merger, it leverages a JV partnership with HCL under which it has co-developed the Celeriti banking solution for global banking clients.
- It leveraged strong partnership with Microsoft (preferred partner) under which it has set up a Microsoft migration factory in India, Philippines and Poland, and trained ~1000 employees in Azure technologies and tools.
Investments and Innovation
- DXC has been making investments in this space from an early stage through its earlier CSC entity, with acquisition of Infochimps (2013), a big data startup, and Spikes Cavell (2015), a UK-based spend analysis provider.
- It has also established analytics data labs and centers of excellence to develop best-of-breed analytics capabilities and industry-specific solutions for its clients in several industries.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.