EXL Services recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Applied Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Applied Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Analytics is one of the key pillars of EXL Services digital transformation practice, which accounts for more than quarter of its annual revenue. In 3Q’18, the company experienced 53.9% YoY increase in Analytics revenues and also won 14 new clients, including 8 in operations management businesses and 6 in analytics.
- It is traditionally strong in the BFSI vertical, which contributes more than half of its revenue. It is also winning new logos in healthcare, travel and transportation, and energy and utilities.
- Through its digital innovation labs, it has developed reusable IPs such as Digital EXLerator Framework, MicroAnalytix and industry-specific solutions, with the help of a team of 2,900, which includes data scientists, statisticians and analysts.
- Its robust partner network includes leading RPA players (Automation Anywhere, UiPath), AI/Analytics platform providers (flamingoAI, Nuannce, Verint, MicroStrategy), and cloud management (Oracle, Informatica).
- With its connected intelligence partners program, it sharply focuses on cross-pollination of core industries and digital technologies to accelerate client business outcomes. So far, this program has helped EXL to improve GTM strategies with leading technology partners, solution partners and academic networks.
Investments and Innovation
- EXL has taken an aggressive inorganic approach towards enhancing its big data and analytics capabilities. Its acquisitions include Inductis (2006), DataSource Consulting (2016), IQR Consulting (2016), Health Integrated (2017), and SCIOInspire Holdings (2018).
- It established an advanced analytics lab in Gurgaon, India for ideation and co-innovation with clients. Additionally, it has set up a customer engagement lab in Philippines to build digital intelligence solutions.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.