Avasant Speaks at Digital Convergence Conference (DCC) 2019 Avasant Speaks at IAOP’s GOV19: Governance in the Digital Era
“Platform-centric approach, diverse partner network, strong investments and aggressive acquisitive approach.”
- Genpact’s AI services is centered around its AI-based platform Cora AI, which has gained significant traction among its 300+ clients. It is significantly investing in the Cora platform and adding new capabilities from recent acquisitions, including Rage Frameworks and PNMsoft.
- The platform-centric approach is complemented by the development of multiple proprietary toolsets and verticalized solutions. For instance, its Cora Pharmacovigilance helps healthcare clients improve patient safety.
- The AI practice is backed by a team of 8K+ experts, which primarily includes domain experts, data scientists, and ~5000+ statisticians, which are distributed across its 16 delivery centers in 9 geographies.
- Its loyal customer base is mainly concentrated around BFSI, manufacturing and healthcare verticals. It has worked with some leading organizations, including a USD 40B consumer lending company and a Japanese multinational electronics corporation.
- Its new partner program Partner Plus enables clients to leverage comprehensive analytics services through a combination of leading technology players and academia, including Oracle, Automation Anywhere, Ivy Knowledge Services, IIT Bangalore, BITS, and Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
- Recently, it has been awarded a patent for natural language understanding (NLU) by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), enabling AI-led automation, speeding time-to-market and data visualization.
Investments and Innovation
- It has set up innovation centers in Bangalore, India and Palo Alto, California to bring clients, partners and technology leaders together to ideate and develop new ideas in the AI/ML space.
- Genpact has partnered with UpGrad, an online education platform for working professionals, to launch a postgraduate diploma data analytics program in association with the IIIT-Bangalore. This 9-month program will help the company to upskill resources and bridge the talent gap in AI/Analytics space.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.