Infosys recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s Applied Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Leader for Applied Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
“Robust proprietary platform, deep technology partnerships, large practice, and huge innovations fund.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- As a dedicated service line at Infosys, AI covers consulting, platform co-creation and intelligent automation (conversational chatbots, ML, cognitive services and analytics). This has developed and enhanced the NIA platform.
- Has created multiple horizontal and vertical solutions as part of client engagements, including store clustering (retail), service part forecasting (manufacturing), and yaw error prediction solution (energy).
- Its AI practice has a distinct training program for capability building: a comprehensive 5-level skill map, specialized Infosys Analytics academy for on-boarding and continuous education, and open online course MOOC programs. This helps in building integrated service delivery talent.
- It offers multiple pricing models: outcome-based, as-a-service, volume-based, gain sharing, and application-based. It also has a diverse and long-term client base spread across several industries and geographies.
- Infosys has strong alliances with technology players such as AWS, GCP, Microsoft; joint sales partnership with GE; service partnership with professional service firms; academia such as Indian Statistical Institute, MIT; consortia such as Acatech, OpenAI, IIC, and start-ups (Unsilo, Waterline Data).
- It has multiple investments into joint ventures with companies such as Hitachi, Panasonic and Pasona in Japan to support the AI and Analytics adoption as well as leverage their global expertise and technologies in AI and RPA.
Investments and Innovation
- Infosys has allocated USD 500M towards an innovation fund that aims to finance start-up and emerging technologies. One of them is UNSILO, a Danish AI start-up focused on advanced text analysis.
- It continues to utilize acquisitions to accelerate its cognitive capabilities and expand its global footprint. Some of the recent ones are WongDoody (2018), Skytree (2017), and Panaya (2015).
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
Infosys’ AI/Analytics Services Practice
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.