Avasant Speaks at Digital Convergence Conference (DCC) 2019 Avasant Speaks at IAOP’s GOV19: Governance in the Digital Era
“Accelerating in-house platform, strategic partnership, fair thought leadership presence, and strategic revenue goals.”
- ITC Infotech has been utilizing a platform-centric approach since 2015 when it launched its AI-enabled big data platform ZEAS.ai. The steady investment in it has resulted in the development of a number of domain-centric solutions on top of the platform.
- It is currently engaged with multiple customers in the US and European Union to develop AI-led solutions, primarily in the retail & CPG, healthcare and airlines industries.
- It has also developed pre-built use cases across multiple business domains: trade promotion optimization (CPG), medical image analysis (healthcare), flight delay prediction (travel), etc.
- Its commercial models range from the traditional time-and-materials, to the newer managed services, outcome-based and hybrid models.
- It established strategic partnerships with Google, Anaplan, and TIBCO for business use case development and joint GTM. Also, partnered with leading universities such as the Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) and Carnegie Mellon University on training, joint research and PoC development.
- With Microsoft, in particular, it formed an industry analytics consulting team to drive client acquisition, joint GTM and build verticalized solutions such as patient pathway and image analytics.
Investments and Innovation
- ITC Infotech has an executive mandate to expand its digital and emerging technologies practice and are open to using an acquisitive approach for small to midsize companies in AI, ML, cyber security, IoT, and robotics spaces. The company has set aside significant funds for this.
- From a people standpoint, the company intends to double its existing workforce and increase the number of training and certifications for Cloud Scale AI/ML solution development and deployment.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.