LTI recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Applied Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Applied Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- LTI is one of the early adopters in the AI & Analytics space, offering its services through a dedicated Cognitive & Analytics (C&A) practice that features cross-industry solutions.
- The company has taken an IP-driven approach and has made strategic investments in developing reusable assets. Its MOSAIC framework, which includes MOSAIC Decisions, MOSAIC.ai, and MOSAIC automation, has been widely accepted across its client base.
- Developed a sizeable practice (~3,500) with technical expertise in data science, NLP, deep learning, R, Python, etc., and works with engineering teams to create best-of-breed solutions.
- It has adopted a flexible pricing approach for the MOSAIC-led platform engagements, combining time & material (T&M), managed services/fixed pricing, and platform-based commercial models.
- LTI has developed a robust partnership network with platform and tool providers such as IBM (technology partner) and Microsoft (gold partner) as well as universities/academia MIT (research and development).
- It is co-creating smart solutions with customers, including cognitive claims with a large insurance company and asset optimization with a large construction company.
Investments and Innovation
- LTI has been leveraging inorganic growth measures to accelerate and enhance capabilities. In 2016, it acquired AugmentIQ, a big data and analytics start-up with its own big data platform.
- It established a Mosaic Experience Center in Mumbai, India to provide innovative user experience and plans to set up such centers at several locations in the US. Additionally, LTI will be setting up a Mosaic Academy to cross-train its employees in emerging technologies.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.