Mphasis recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Applied Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Applied Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Mphasis has taken a platform- and research-centric approach regarding the applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics space. Its investment in research has led to 5 patents around AI and a wide repository of pre-built solution accelerators.
- DeepInsights, its cognitive computing platform, has been implemented on the ground in a number of client engagements with good enterprise benefits, especially in the financial services domain. A couple of recent engagements have focused on fraud prevention and transaction management for key North American banks.
- It continues its strength in the BFSI domain, but is also developing use cases in other industries such as media (NLP-led risk classification), logistics (automated clearance operations and intelligent documents processing), among others.
- Built a diverse set of trained and accredited resources across AI & Analytics. It has extensive training programs across data science, deep learning, R, advanced analytics, and AWS for its team members.
- Mphasis formed strong alliances with leading platform providers such as AWS (premier consulting partner), GCP (for building PoCs), Pivotal (global advanced SI partner), Intel AI builders program (joint GTM), and Corent (cloud management).
- In order to create new cognitive ideas, develop solutions and create awareness, it organizes and participates in hackathons. It was recently inducted to the Oxford Innovation Society, a leading forum for industry leaders and academics.
Investments and Innovation
- Mphasis has significant focus and investment towards developing NextLabs, its R&D unit responsible for developing its intellectual property and showcasing use cases to clients.
- It is investing in technology accelerators through strategic acquisitions that can help its clients gain competitive advantage and operational efficiencies. Recently, it acquired Stelligent Systems, which specializes in DevOps automation, in an all-cash deal for USD 25M.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.