Persistent Systems recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Applied Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Applied Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
“Comprehensive services, co-engineering approach with partners on ML technologies, and strong focus on talent development.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Persistent Systems has developed a fairly strong practice with over 800 members with expertise in analytics and applied AI. It has also consciously developed deep partnerships which has helped it rapidly scale the number of projects it has delivered under the data and advanced analytics portfolio to over 650.
- ShareInsights, its big data analytics platform, has been widely leveraged among its AI-led engagements. Additionally, the leadership team is making a number of investments to increase awareness and consequently, client traction.
- While it already has a good client base in telecom, high tech and financial services, the recently deployed use cases around the digitization of state assembly proceedings (video, speech, text) along with search and analytics have helped make significant headway in the government sector.
- Persistent has a strong partnership ecosystem for addressing all aspects of ML productization, ranging from Big-Data-as-a-Service (Cazena), ML-as-a-Service (Amazon SageMaker) to IBM Watson and Tensorflow.
- It regularly publishes thought leadership perspectives as well as research papers around the machine learning life cycle and implementation. It continues to support core R&D around deep learning and medical imaging, which has resulted in products that have won multiple industry recognitions.
Investments and Innovation
- Persistent is making significant investments around solution development and reskilling talent across the AI & Analytics space. For instance, it has a program to sponsor Masters in Data Science programs at leading academic institutes for its employees.
- It has invested in Cazena, a big-data firm, to extend cloud-based data lake to enterprises and to develop innovative solutions for analytics and ML customers. For instance, it has developed self-service data lake, combining Cazena’s Big-Data-as-a-Service with its proprietary ShareInsights platform.
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
Persistent Systems’ AI/Analytics Services Practice
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.