Zensar recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Applied Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Applied Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Set up in 2016, Zensar’s AI & Analytics practice is fairly new, with a number of engagements currently in PoC and pilot, or in business case development stage. However, there is a strong leadership focus towards building strong capabilities and maturing them to production.
- It has taken a platform-agnostic approach and built a robust portfolio of best-of-breed solutions, including ZeVA (enterprise virtual assistant), ZenAnalytica (advanced analytics platform), and ZenConvo (ML/NLP-based conversational platform).
- Zensar has engaged the manufacturing, retail & CPG, telecom, media & entertainment sectors, and has also started getting traction in the financial services, logistics, and banking verticals where it is building PoCs to win new logos.
- Within a short span, Zensar has built a sizeable team of 500+ professionals that includes data scientists, data architects, researchers (PhDs), technologists, strategists and product engineering teams.
- Zensar is growing its AI & Analytics business through key partnerships with some of the leading cloud service providers such as AWS, Oracle, and Azure, ensuring that the cloud platform is available across technologies.
- It has partnered with Pune-based InnovizeTech Software to license their patent-pending Sapience product. This product will be integrated in Zensar’s proprietary business intelligence platform geared towards effort analytics, estimation and improved internal efficiency.
- The company has started showcasing its AI & Analytics thought leadership through analyst and industry events.
Investments and Innovation
- Zensar has continued to develop in-house platforms and frameworks, including launching an upgraded version of ZenAnalytica 2.0, empowered by augmented analytics capabilities, and enhancing the ZenVI platform with voice-assisted reporting and dashboarding features.
- Among its notable investments is its second Zenlabs center in Hyderabad, India that will build customer-focused competencies and solutions around AI & Analytics. The Zenlabs teams would consist of PhDs, researchers and solution designers.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.