Hexaware recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Blockchain Services 2019 RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Challenger for Blockchain Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Hexaware established its blockchain practice through its blockchain technology lab in 2017 to help its customers evaluate the right set of tools and platform for their blockchain initiatives. Currently, its services are mainly on blockchain development, infrastructure and network management, and testing and support/maintenance.
- It has experience in delivering blockchain solutions to its customers on specific use cases in lease finance, blockchain-based asset tracking solutions, IoT-enabled smart contracts for automatic usage tracking of assets, and invoice payments.
- Its partnerships are centered on deep relationships with niche start-ups, industry consortia, open-source developer community, and academia/research. It has showcased expertise on different blockchain platforms and has built PoCs such as trade finance using Hyperledger Fabric, OTC Trade Settlement using R3 Corda, etc.
Investments and Innovation
- To develop expertise on blockchain platforms, Hexaware is developing products and releasing them in the public cloud marketplace (AWS, Azure, and Google). One of these products is a multi-cloud blockchain incubation sandbox to provide a sandbox environment for several deployment options (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, and IBM BlueMix). It is also building a Smart Contract Accelerator Pack and industry-standard business templates.
- It has established an innovation lab for conducting research and applied innovation on trends related to blockchain technology. The lab works with the blockchain unit to develop use cases and solutions.
- Hexaware actively participates in key blockchain events and forums. As a panelist at the Global Blockchain Forum on October 2018, its leadership has spoken on critical blockchain topics such as interoperability, standardization of protocols, and business model transformation with blockchain. With a particular interest in the Fintech space, it has conducted Fintech hackathons. It is also a Gold sponsor of the Fintech Innovation Assembly 2018 that conducted various sessions on innovation in financial services.
- Its in-house thought leadership activities include publishing various white papers and blog posts. One of its white papers was about leveraging blockchain to transform citizen services.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.