LTI recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Blockchain Services 2019 RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Blockchain Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- LTI has identified blockchain as a key to its growth strategy over the last few years. The practice has matured and caters to a diverse client base in BFSI, manufacturing, retail and CPG.
- The company leverages its ready modules and reusable frameworks to fast-track PoC development. It has successfully supported its clients’ blockchain adoption journey from PoC to pilot and now, to production. It has one live engagement going on with a US multinational consumer goods corporation in which it has implemented a blockchain-based solution for increasing the latter’s supply chain efficiency.
- Its delivery of solutions using blockchain technology to the clients is supported by its strong alliances with Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and SAP, in addition to the expertise it has built early on enterprise-ready platforms such as Ethereum, R3 Corda and Hyperledger. Many of its projects have leveraged Ethereum in the areas of trade finance, identity management, asset tracking, and supply chain management. It has also delivered projects using other platforms such as Stellar, Quorum, and Multichain.
Investments and Innovation
- Focused on blockchain scalability, interoperability, and security, it has interests in start-ups and projects in these areas. It recently partnered with Orbs, the blockchain stack that provides scalability between virtual chains. Also, it is keen on integrating blockchain with other emerging technologies such as analytics and IoT and is designing proprietary solutions using RFID technologies such as NFC chips to guarantee the authenticity of goods. It is currently building an analytics engine.
- Besides external hiring, it has plans to build robust training modules. To identify opportunities across geographies for blockchain-based implementation, it has introduced Blockchain Jedis who work with both existing clients and prospects.
- Being an active member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and of several working groups, it is enhancing the platform by developing industry-specific solutions. In June 2018, it was awarded Microsoft Partner of the Year for creating a solution for a global contract manufacturer, besting 2600 nominations. It has been leading and contributing to blockchain market development initiatives through various competitions and challenges, one of which is Infiniti, a case study competition in which over 400 teams registered and designed over 120 solutions.
- Since last year, it has been active in developing and disseminating its blockchain thought leadership content in multiple blogs, white papers, webinars, guidelines, and sessions.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.