TCS recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s Blockchain Services 2019 RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Leader for Blockchain Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
“Product-based approach. Leverages Quartz Smart Solutions, its proprietary set of blockchain solutions. Rich partner network.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- TCS started its blockchain practice in 2014 with the establishment of a dedicated Center of Excellence to demo use cases and PoCs across the banking and capital markets domains. Currently, it provides a structured approach through its Business Value Delivery Model (BVDM) to help its clients by identifying relevant innovation opportunities to improve business value.
- It leverages its Quartz Smart Solutions to accelerate its clients’ blockchain adoption. Some of the readily available solutions are Quartz Contract Authoring, Quartz Loan Securitization, Quartz Reward Points, and Quartz KYC.
- It has a rich partnership network and alliances with global blockchain players, including IBM, Microsoft, and SAP to gain early access to technology advancements. Currently, it is offering its solutions and services in 9 leading blockchain platforms that include prominent providers Hyperledger, Ethereum, and R3 Corda.
Investments and Innovation
- TCS is currently developing 5 blockchain platforms for digital identity, track and trace, assets in common, asset monetization and tokenization on Azure blockchain cloud and R3 Corda. In June 2019, it announced its partnership with SAP for a blockchain medical device supply chain initiative.
- In addition to its already established 19 innovation labs across the globe, it opened an innovation hub in July 2019, TCS Pace Port New York, in partnership with the Cornell Tech graduate school to research, develop, and commercialize the latest technologies, including blockchain.
- It is considering inorganic means to drive blockchain services growth by including more IPs and improving services portfolio and market reach.
- TCS is actively participating in forums and events to promote the blockchain technology and to showcase its blockchain services to the industry. In May 2019, the TCS Global Head spoke on driving value from the blockchain at Consensus 2019 held in New York.
- It also uses its thought leadership capabilities to disseminate its insights and views through blog posts and white papers. They cover blockchain security and economic incentives, IoT and blockchain potential in the supply chain, blockchain in the software product industry, and many more.
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
TCS’ Blockchain Practice
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.