Avasant Speaks at Digital Convergence Conference (DCC) 2019 Avasant Speaks at IAOP’s GOV19: Governance in the Digital Era
“Robust portfolio of IPs and assets. Comprehensive partnership ecosystem. Showcased deployments. Active thought leadership.”
- Wipro started its blockchain practice in 2015 and has accelerated its clients’ blockchain adoption journey through a substantial portfolio of blockchain platform offerings, solution assets, and patents/IPs. It also leverages its 25 partners consisting of blockchain platform vendors, application providers, and technology vendors that specialize in niche domains and technologies.
- To develop an enterprise-wide blockchain strategy, it has a domain-centric global team of active industry advisors, over 1100 blockchain experts, coupled with the robust design capabilities of Designit. For consulting services, it leverages frameworks for use case prioritization, platform evaluation, execution priorities, and business case assessment.
- Its integrated solutions bring together existing offerings and solutions in blockchain, AI, IoT, big data, and digital platforms like Connected Car platform, Wipro HOLMES, and Miliu. One of its live blockchain deployments is an IoT and blockchain-based track and trace solution for a leading pharma company.
Investments and Innovation
- Wipro brings its innovation in blockchain through its Lab-as-a-Service model in its Blockchain Innovation Lab and has built a strong portfolio of 3 blockchain platforms, over 90 use cases, 25+ industry solutions, and 18 patents across industries and domains in its CoE. The patents have been filed in the US, India, and Europe across multiple industries such as travel, logistics, manufacturing, financial services. For instance, particular to manufacturing vertical, it has filed a patent for a blockchain-enabled 3D printing system across these three regions.
- It has significantly invested in 17+ digital pods across the globe. These are workspaces built for Wipro’s digital strategy, design and engineering teams to work in a collaborative and adaptive way, along with clients.
- Wipro is very active in disseminating its thought leadership content through multiple white papers, blogs, and articles. Apart from this, it has actively participated as a speaker or panelist in numerous blockchain events and conferences.
- As an active member of various consortia and groups such as EEA (founding member), Hyperledger, BiTA (Blockchain in Transport Alliance), and EWF (Energy Web Foundation), it has taken various industry initiatives. With EWF, it is working closely on the certificate of origin, EV charging, commodity trading, etc. It is also the Chair of ASSOCHAM’s National Council of Fintech, Blockchain and Digital Assets to drive policy-making for industry adoption.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.