Capgemini recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in the innovation of Blockchain brings recognition as an Innovator for Blockchain Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
“Integrated provider that brings significant consulting skills to help clients on their blockchain journey. Strong credentials in the banking and insurance industries.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Capgemini considers blockchain as a part of their distributed ledger technology practice, which is part of their consulting practice. The practice is global in nature and has a mix of dedicated technical and business/consulting practitioners. The ability to bring in these domain consultants on engagements has helped them establish some good engagements.
- Capgemini has significant emphasis on the banking, financial services and insurance industries where they have co-developed various use cases and solutions resulting in some key client engagements. It has also developed use cases in the manufacturing industry using co-innovation and co-development models.
- Capgemini has seen a fair amount of growth in terms of clients and practice size, and are accelerating further by farming their strong consulting relationships with global clients and initiating and transitioning more projects from POC to Production stage.
- Capgemini is continuing work on developing reusable assets such as industry specific prototypes, solution accelerators and tools for blockchain development, deployment and integration. They are also expanding beyond banking and insurance and developing more use cases and industry specific solutions in other industries such as manufacturing, retail and CPG.
- Capgemini is developing a robust partnership network with enterprises, technology companies and start ups. It is working with these companies in different engagement models such as co-investment led co-innovation.
- While Capgemini has platform partnerships with key distributed ledger platforms (Hyperledger, Ethereum, Corda etc.), it is currently the member of only the Hyperledger consortium.
- Capgemini does a fair amount of thought leadership activities for clients and prospects and continues to increase its awareness in the market by seeking more forums of industry interaction.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.