Cognizant recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in the innovation of Blockchain brings recognition as an Innovator for Blockchain Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Cognizant has taken a comprehensive approach to blockchain. It has focused on in-house innovation labs to develop a number of technical accelerators to enable rapid development of solutions in a modularized manner. In addition, it is also building a large number of POCs for use cases across multiple industries. This approach is helping it accelerate the adoption of its solutions, not only in its current client base but also in new client organizations
- It is pioneering new engagement models and has recently worked with a consortium of insurance providers on a inter-company data sharing use case. Such engagements are market leading and position Cognizant as an innovative provider
- Complementing its platform agnostic approach, is a comprehensive platform partnership network which ensures that Cognizant has a strong technical skill base across both major and niche (industry specific) platforms
- Apart from its traditionally strong areas (banking, financial services, insurance and healthcare and life sciences), it is also developing use cases and POCs in multiple other industries
- Cognizant continues to invest in its innovation labs to expand its base of solution accelerators. It is also engaging with its domain experts to create a full service offering that helps its clients from the strategy development to actual implementation phase (Learn-Plan-Build-Grow model).
- Cognizant has a robust partnership ecosystem, including official partnerships with R3, Microsoft Azure, Multichain, Chain and BigchainDB. They are also developing solutions on most leading and niche platforms.
- Cognizant has been fairly active in the development and dissemination of thought leadership around blockchain. They are fairly well represented in key industry events and also have key points of view on various aspects of blockchain and its industry applications.
- Active member of key financial services focused consortiums with instances of co-development. They have also developed various industry collaborations such as HiMMS, Chamber of Digital Commerce, Blockchain Intellectual Property council etc.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.