Avasant Speaks at Digital Convergence Conference (DCC) 2019 Avasant Speaks at IAOP’s GOV19: Governance in the Digital Era
“Recent yet rapidly evolving provider with a well-thought-through go-to market strategy.”
- Hexaware has created three units within their blockchain practice – a product and platform unit for developing assets (industry use cases, frameworks etc.) and releasing them on cloud market places, a delivery unit for helping clients with their POCs or prototype development, and the center of competency which focuses on thought leadership.
- Having started the practice in 2017, Hexaware is in the investment phase where they are building use cases and offerings across industries. It is seeing traction in terms of POCs in the manufacturing and financial services segment.
- Hexaware is developing an engineering team with expertise across the major platforms (Hyperledger, Ethereum, Corda and Ripple), with higher focus on Hyperledger. Interestingly, they have intertwined the engineering team with Developer Advocates that help bring domain knowledge and run innovation programs (such as hackathons) to develop industry-specific solutions.
- Hexaware is focusing on the Fintech space and has built Innovation Labs in New Jersey, London and India. These labs are helping build out industry specific solutions, frameworks and tools.
- Hexaware is expanding its start up ecosystem presence and is engaging with niche start ups focused on Fintech.
- Hexaware has developed some good partnerships with platforms providers and enterprises in a relatively short period of time. They have also become members of key consortiums, including those focused on financial services.
- Hexaware has also been showcasing its thought leadership in this space through an extensive set of industry event participation.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.