Luxoft recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in the innovation of Blockchain brings recognition as a Challenger for Blockchain Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
“Consulting-led provider, helping clients develop blockchain strategy. Developing industry POCs rapidly.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Blockchain currently lies under Luxoft’s Digital Enterprise business unit. Luxoft is positioning themselves as a consulting-led provider that can help clients understand blockchain better, identify appropriate use cases (through the litmus test methodology) and then move to POC and production.
- Luxoft is platform agnostic and has technical and business capabilities of developing POCs across major DLT platforms and in a variety of industries such as healthcare, energy, banking and financial services.
- Luxoft has a separate technical team based out of Eastern Europe that works on developing new POCs, frameworks and solution accelerators (especially for integrating with existing IT systems).
- Luxoft is in the process of converting their individual led start up engagement to a more structured program.
- Luxoft is also embarking on developing an overall ecosystem in terms of partnerships with enterprises, academia, and platform providers.
- Luxoft is an active member of the Crypto Valley Association, a Swiss-based, government backed independent association aiming at developing the world’s leading blockchain and cryptographic technologies ecosystem.
- With a good amount of expertise gained through POC development, Luxoft is now increasingly going to market with their point of view through industry events.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.