TCS recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in the innovation of Blockchain brings recognition as an Innovator for Blockchain Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- TCS was an early mover in the blockchain space, with the establishment of the banking blockchain center of excellence consisting of a 100+ member team as early as 2016. This CoE spearheaded the integration of blockchain with TCS’ BaNCs suite of offerings and developed a number of POCs with clients. As the market matures, these seeds are beginning to pay dividends for TCS, with some of these POCs nearing the transition to production.
- Additionally, TCS has expanded the scope of POCs to industries beyond banking and financial services, especially in the supply chain and manufacturing space.
- TCS has built a robust network of enterprise partners to develop and deliver blockchain services.
- TCS continues to invest in solution accelerators for their blockchain practice, including further development of the Quartz solutions.
- TCS is also expanding and leveraging its co-innovation partnership network (COIN network) and academic alliances to co-innovate with a number of start ups and other innovative companies.
- TCS is also focusing on increasing its skill base across leading platforms as it has taken a platform agnostic approach to its services.
- TCS has a strong partnership with financial services specific consortiums such as R3. It is also expanding its engagement with other key consortiums, especially the Hyperledger Foundation.
- TCS also engages with the industry at various forums where they have been putting forth their points of view and learnings from POC engagements.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.