Mphasis recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Internet of Things Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
“Strategic focus on futuristic technologies. Investment focus on innovation labs and IP-driven capabilities.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Mphasis is taking a strategic approach by developing industry-specific IoT solutions that also integrate other emerging technologies such as cloud, cognitive and blockchain. For instance, it has developed an automated claim management solution that uses blockchain with IoT devices.
- It has built a rich partnership ecosystem with IoT market players like AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google to enhance its product offerings through the integration of their platforms and to build proofs-of-concept and ready-to-go solutions.
- With a data-centric mindset, it has developed customizable InfraGraf, which is a big data complex event processing engine that enables enterprises to innovate and make strategic decisions regarding their technology infrastructure through actionable insights.
- While it continues to have strength in the financial services space, it has started providing solutions to other industries, including healthcare, high tech and transportation.
Investments and Innovation
- Mphasis is focused on becoming an innovation partner of choice for emerging technologies. It is investing in this through a number of labs, including a PES Innovation lab and NEXTlabs. It also has an analytical instrument lab for development and testing of multi-type connected analytical instruments.
- It is investing on IP-driven, faster, cheaper and innovative IoT transformation capabilities and accelerators across the IoT lifecycle. Its proprietary IoT and converged edge compute tool has already seen good market traction.
- Mphasis has a good amount of focus on thought leadership around emerging technologies such as IoT and blockchain, with a number of white papers and research artifacts developed for market education. It also hosts tech fairs and tech showcases around IoT services in its key strategic accounts.
- It has been taking initiatives to showcase digital solutions to its customers across various industries. A recent instance is NAO, an autonomous connected humanoid robot, designed and built to answer customer queries.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.