DXC recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for SD-WAN Managed Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- DXC offers a comprehensive suite of services in the SD-WAN space including consulting, products, applications, system integration, and global network and cloud integration services. While most of the capabilities DXC has in-house, it is leveraging its strategic alliance with AT&T for global network and cloud integration services. AT&T has industry-leading competence and a longstanding experience in the network space.
- It not only has robust capabilities and experience in end-to-end network transformation, but also specializes in specific components such as globally managed LAN, WAN, connectivity, SDN/NFV, SD-WAN managed services, cloud, and security.
- It has co-developed next-generation solutions and services with AT&T. For instance, DXC’s VNF, a QuickStart solution that uses AT&T’s FlexWare includes SD-WAN static over-the-Top, a PCI-compliant VPN solution, and SDN-WAN static network transport options across 200+ countries.
- It has a vast client base across all industries and geographies, managing 25,000+ enterprise routers, 66,000 WLAN access points, and over 100 third-party transport carriers. This rich experience helps DXC to implement solutions and manage services in an efficient manner across industries and geographies.
- DXC has formed strong alliances with some of the leading network services provider, telecom operators and security software providers, including AT&T, NEC, Big Switch Networks, Arista Networks, and Fortinet. As part of its long standing partnership with AT&T, it leverages networking expertise of more than 20,000 network integration professionals worldwide.
- With the HPE merger in 2017, DXC leverages a JV with NEC under which it offers a mobile-first networking portfolio. This enhanced its existing capabilities and expanded its footprint across Japan and the Asia-Pacific region.
Investments and Innovation
- DXC’s partner, HPE has been investing in the SD-WAN implementation space from an early stage. It acquired ConteXtream (2015), a startup offering software-defined networking (SDN) and network-function virtualization (NFV) software, Plexxi (2015), a venture-based networking startup, and Aruba Networks, a firm offering network solutions and services.
- Leveraging AT&T’s established network footprint, DXC is co-developing next generation solutions and offerings including multivendor integration and enhanced network performance capabilities.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.