Avasant Speaks at Digital Convergence Conference (DCC) 2019 Avasant Speaks at IAOP’s GOV19: Governance in the Digital Era
“Strategic intent towards SD-WAN with a fast growing practice and partner ecosystem. Inorganic approach to capability expansion”
- Infosys provides a set of SD-WAN services that spans platforms and services, advisory services and governance. Since 2017, it has scaled up the with 300+ SDN/NFV certified professionals and service coverage across 50+ countries
- It has made strategic investments in in-house development of solution accelerators and SDN/NFV frameworks. Its Smart Network Assurance (SNA) and Network function automation (NFA) accelerates SD-WAN adoption, and has been widely adopted by enterprises
- In terms of pricing structure, it utilizes the pay-per-use approach, which has helped to win new logos, including a leading ANZ telco and the Australian Military Bank
- Its solutions and architectures address various use cases involving cloud application access, voice and guest access, business unit network segmentation, security and compliance
- Infosys has strong alliances with SD-WAN hardware and software providers (Cisco, Silver Peak and Velo Cloud), leading firewall providers (Check Point, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Zscaler), multiple OEMS and accelerators
- It is an active contributor to key standard forums driving SDN/NFV, such as ONF, ONAP and TMForum as well as the ONOS R-CORD project. It has multiple investments in developing joint solutions with OEM partners
- It has 50+ global partners in technology products and solutions, telecom services, smart hands support, etc.
Investments and Innovation
- It established specialized innovation labs for SDN/NFV in Bangalore and Trivandrum. These are equipped with open source components and standard SDN switching elements. With its dedicated SD-WAN infrastructure center of excellence (CoE), it provides solution validation platform that integrates the customer environment
- It invested USD 1.5M in TidalScale, a firm that offers software-defined server solutions. Additionally, it has contributed significantly in building niche skills required for SDN/NFV through partnerships, training and open standard forums (ONAP, ONF, etc.)
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.