Wipro recognized as a Distruptor in Avasant’s SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for SD-WAN Managed Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Wipro offers SD-WAN managed services in partnership with CloudGenix through a joint offering called ‘WANFreedom’, which provides self-healing network capabilities built on AI/ML technologies. This reduces the cost of maintenance and thus, lowers the Total Cost of Ownership
- It launched a CoE – Open Data Center to build, test, and demonstrate software-defined infrastructure (SDI) solutions and simulate real datacenter environment where legacy and SDI co-exist. This has strengthened Wipro’s capabilities to address implementation-related practical challenges.
- It offers a comprehensive suite of solutions for SD-WAN including consultancy services, next-generation managed services framework – ServiceNXT, software-defined computing (SDC), software-defined facilities (SDF), and software-defined storage (SDS).
- It has a number of in-house solution accelerators such as WAN SDN integration framework, EPC VNF, and management and orchestration (MANO). This enables Wipro to speed-up implementations.
- Wipro has a robust partner ecosystem to offer flexibility to enterprises based on their existing engagements and preferences. Its partner ecosystem consists of platform providers (Cisco, VMware, Citrix, Juniper Networks, Riverbed), technology providers (RedHat, IBM, Microsoft), and security software providers (Check Point, Palo Alto Networks)
- It has been an active contributor towards open-source technology adoption. For instance, it helped Open Networking Foundation in Open Source SDN initiatives to build an SDN Stack which is based on latter’s Controller platforms, and also in launching Project ATRIUM for SDN software distribution
Investments and Innovation
- Wipro has established Cisco Application-Centric Infrastructure experience center in Bengaluru, India. It will augment network integration capabilities with Cisco’s SDN solutions, enabling customers to migrate on a scalable, agile and programmable network.
- Leveraging its Horizon Program, which is focused on driving organic incubation in emerging areas, Wipro is continuously striving for innovation. It is helping Wipro in developing newer products that are scalable and commercially-viable in the areas of SDN, NFV and SD-WAN.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.