This RadarView helps enterprises transform their HR functions through the adoption of the SAP SuccessFactors suite. It begins with a summary of key trends shaping the supply side of the market. It continues with a detailed assessment of 17 providers offering SAP SuccessFactors services. Each profile provides an overview of the service provider, its key IP assets, and a list of clients and partnerships, along with brief client case studies. Each profile concludes with analyst insights on the provider’s practice maturity, partner ecosystem, and investments and innovations.
Why read this RadarView?
SAP SuccessFactors enables enterprises to migrate from discrete HR solutions to a unified people management platform for managing end-to-end HR operations. SAP SuccessFactors service providers take multiple measures, such as developing preconfigured solutions, automating data migration, offering shared resources engagement models, and deploying AI-based self-help tools, to help enterprises optimize the cost of transformation. They also help enterprises deploy automation solutions to reduce process redundancies and manual efforts in payroll, recruitment, and onboarding processes with SAP SuccessFactors.
The SAP SuccessFactors Services 2023 RadarView™ highlights key supply-side trends in the SAP SuccessFactors services space and Avasant’s viewpoint. It aids companies in identifying top service providers to assist them in adopting SAP SuccessFactors. It also analyzes each service provider’s capabilities in technology and delivery support, enabling organizations to identify the right strategic partners for adopting SAP SuccessFactors.
This RadarView includes a detailed analysis of the following SAP SuccessFactors service providers: Accenture, Alight, Atos, Birlasoft, Capgemini, Deloitte, Effective People, HCLTech, HR Path, IBM, Infosys, LTIMindtree, NTT DATA, Tech Mahindra, The Silicon Partners, Veritas Prime, and Wipro.
Our evaluation of service providers is based on primary input from the providers, focused briefings, public disclosures, validation from their clients, and Avasant’s ongoing market interactions. The assessment is across the three dimensions of practice maturity, partner ecosystem, and investments and innovation, leading to our recognition of those service providers that have brought the most value to the market over the past 12 months.
Table of contents
About the report (Page 3)
Executive summary (Pages 4–8)
- Defining SAP SuccessFactors services
- Avasant recognizes 17 top-tier providers supporting the enterprise adoption of SAP SuccessFactors
- Provider comparison
Supply-side trends (Pages 9–13)
- Manufacturing, retail and CPG, and utility and resources sectors contribute more than half the SAP SuccessFactors services revenue.
- Service providers offer shared resources engagement models to minimize SAP SuccessFactors adoption cost.
- Service providers invest in upskilling resources to augment their SAP SuccessFactors services.
- Fixed-price implementations gain popularity with the increase in the development of rapid-deployment solutions.
Service provider profiles (Pages 14–48)
- Detailed profiles for Accenture, Alight, Atos, Birlasoft, Capgemini, Deloitte, Effective People, HCLTech, HR Path, IBM, Infosys, LTIMindtree, NTT DATA, Tech Mahindra, The Silicon Partners, Veritas Prime, and Wipro.
Appendix (Pages 49–52)
- RadarView assessment
- Research methodology and coverage
- Interpretation of classification
Read the Research Byte based on this report.
Please refer to Avasant’s SAP SuccessFactors Services 2023 Market Insights™ for demand-side trends.