Avasant’s Digital Masters RadarView™ Recognizes Leading Service Providers with the Most Comprehensive Digital Transformation Offerings
Avasant has unveiled Digital Masters RadarView™ 2019, its flagship report that recognizes 16 leading service providers who are breaking new ground in enabling enterprise-wide digital transformation. The Digital Masters RadarView™ is the culmination of a rigorous year-long research initiative which assessed over 40 providers across three key dimensions: Current capabilities in six technology prerequisite areas (Applied AI, Intelligent Automation, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Hybrid enterprise cloud and Internet of Things), the ability to hyper-converge multiple technologies for business benefits, and the future centricity of the provider’s business and technology vision. The report categorizes Digital Masters as follows: • Leaders: Accenture, IBM • Innovators: HCL, Infosys, NTT, TCS, Wipro • Disruptors: Atos | Syntel, Capgemini, Cognizant, LTI, Tech Mahindra • Challengers: Mindtree, Mphasis, UST Global, Zensar Download Avasant’s complimentary 73-page report here. Avasant’s CEO, Kevin S. Parikh congratulated the winners noting, “Progressive enterprises recognize that digital transformation at scale can only be effectively executed by partnering with truly visionary service providers. Identifying the right partner for a company’s transformational programs — A partner that enables hyper-convergence of technology prerequisites, is a critical factor in ensuring digital success. Our Digital Masters RadarView™ 2019 is aimed at providing enterprises with a decision framework to assist in this endeavor.” Global enterprises are facing unprecedented challenges posed by market disruption from digital native firms as well as unparalleled opportunities unleashed by the convergence of emerging technologies and innovative business models. Navigating through this vortex requires significant innovation and re-invention of the enterprise. Organizations need the support of an ecosystem of partners – technology vendors, service providers and advisors to successfully execute upon digital transformation. Assessing and selecting the right partners to work with has become a complex exercise, and the Digital Masters RadarView™ provides a holistic approach to address that need. Digital Masters recognized in this report understand these challenges and opportunities, and are reinventing themselves as enablers of digital transformation. The key observations resulting from the Digital Masters assessment include:
- Digital Masters are taking deliberate steps to ingrain innovation into their own DNA and organizational culture. They have developed over 2.8 times more innovation centers of excellence, and research labs than other providers.
- Nearly a third of the Digital Masters aggregated planned investments are in structured programs for the development of digital platforms, tools, and solutions. This is over 2 times the investment that other providers are making in this area.
- Capability development speed and scale has been achieved by Digital Masters through the acquisitive route. In the last six years, on average, these providers have done 3.3 times more digital acquisitions than other providers.
- Digital Masters have over 2 times more investment and engagement with startups than other providers. They have embraced these new entities as a source of fundamental disruptive innovation.
- Digital Masters are disrupting their own delivery models. They are investing in design thinking to engage with enterprises much earlier on in the value chain.