ITC Infotech recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Airlines and Airports Digital Services RadarView™ Report 2019
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Challenger for Airlines and Airports Digital Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- For its airline clients, ITC Infotech has 4 focus areas: PSS service transformation, Intelligent Automation & Industry Process Optimization, Integrated Informed Insights Analytics-led Decision-Making, and Elevate Customer Experience and Build Loyalty. Its airline services and solutions cover planning, commercial, operations and engineering.
- It brings in industry domain expertise through its partnerships with ISVs such as Amadeus for its Altea suite testing experience and has IATA-certified consultants in its workforce.
- It has developed digital solutions that utilize emerging technologies. For instance, it has incorporated analytics in solutions for airline business users, offers mobility-based sales automation platforms, and applies machine learning algorithms to generate insights into airline operations.
- It has developed a range of analytics-led solutions for the industry, including Airlines Analytics, Airlines B2B Sales Analytics, and its data and analytics CVM framework.
Investments and Innovation
- ITC Infotech’s investment strategy is focused on leveraging emerging technologies to develop POCs for its airline clients. For instance, it created a POC for AR-assisted aircraft troubleshooting for an airline in the Middle East as well as an AI and NLP-based automation solution for a European airline to extract information from email and fill in fields in the booking form.
- Its focus on innovation is exhibited through its Innoruption Labs. Examples of digital POCs from this lab include a traveler digital assistant called Maya and a visual indoor navigation assistance in airports.
Partnership and Ecosystem
- ITC Infotech has developed a robust partnership ecosystem, pairing up with technology providers to strengthen its digital aviation offerings. It collaborated with Ramco Systems to extend its aviation solution through Ramco’s MRO offering, which is integrated with cloud and mobility. It has also partnered with MASDIMA for disruption management solutions, which incorporates machine learning.
- It collaborated with Oracle to develop the Oracle Airline Data Model – a data warehousing, business intelligence and analytics solution to help airlines use passenger data to drive the customer experience. The model delivers an IATA standards-based data management platform.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.