Tech Mahindra recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Airlines and Airports Digital Services RadarView™ Report 2019
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Airlines and Airports Digital Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Tech Mahindra brings over 15 years of aviation industry experience and offers business solutions covering airline operations, airport management, cargo management and managed services.
- It addresses needs in the following functional areas: revenue accounting and management, catering, loyalty systems and TPF consulting. Its Pricing Workflow Automation solution offers automation of pricing proposal, evaluation and approval processes to determine flight ticket pricing.
- It also develops IPs and accelerators for the industry. iDecisions is its BI framework for revenue management and market intelligence includes industry best practices for KPIs, analytics templates and dashboards, and business processes.
- It utilizes emerging technologies to augment its capabilities. These include automation of cargo operations, online portals for industry applications, data analytics for its Connected Travel 4.0 solution with virtual assistants and IoT-based solution for safe transportation of air crews (Airline Safe Employee Transport).
Investments and Innovation
- Tech Mahindra leverages its NMACS (Networks, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud, Security, Social Computing and Sensors) Platform and co-innovation CoE Model to deliver innovative industry solutions. This includes new interactive services such as mobile apps and new merchandising and loyalty models.
- It has built CoEs with partners to gain deep technology and domain expertise. For instance, in partnership with Pegasystems, it established Pega CoE which supports engagements, tracks the latest trends, and improves capability to provide customer-specific solutions across industries including airports and airlines.
Partnership and Ecosystem
- Tech Mahindra’s has strong partnership ecosystem, with leading technology providers to develop or augment industry-specific solutions. It includes partnerships with Ramco Systems and Infospectrum for MRO solutions. Also, it has collaborated with SAP in developing its MRO solution, MAX™.
- Leverages enterprise-wide technology partnerships to augment existing delivery capabilities. For instance, its partnership with AWS allows for cloud-based delivery of iDecisions.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.