Mindtree recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Airlines and Airports Digital Services RadarView™ Report 2019
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Airlines and Airports Digital Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
“Mindtree is a strategic delivery partner for industry technology providers. Focused on enhancing customer experience and evangelizing new solutions.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Mindtree has offers for it airlines clients solutions around customer experience, customer engagement, and commercial operations management. Has domain expertise in focus areas such as NDC, ancillary merchandising, crew operations, airport operations, flight planning and loyalty management.
- Has adopted an onshore delivery model to service requirements of its airlines clients. For instance, it provides support from Dallas to the world’s largest low-cost US carrier and near shore support from Gainesville to another major US airline.
- Focuses on delivering client value through enhancement of customer experience, modernization of ecosystem and processes and leveraging data.
- High adoption in the industry for its solutions. For instance, its baggage management solution developed for SITA is being used across 2200 airports worldwide and Skychain, a comprehensive air cargo management solution developed for Emirates is deployed in 11 other airlines as well.
- Mindtree’s recent acquisition by LTI is expected to have an impact on its future strategy. Important aspects such as the operating entity, organizational structure and focus areas are likely to be clear post completion of its integration with LTI.
Investments and Innovation
- Focused on building innovative solutions around customer experience and operational efficiency. It is developing delivery accelerators such as Composable Automated Platform for Enterprises (CAPE), an automated platform supporting the entire IT lifecycle. It is also investing in emerging technologies such as blockchain and cognitive.
- Invests and creates new and innovative solution ideas and tools to enhance customer experiences. One such idea is Airport in a Box developed in partnership with SITA where the entire airport applications is envisaged to be taken onto the cloud.
Partnership and Ecosystem
- Thinking ahead on emerging technologies by developing research-based partnerships with universities. For instance, it is collaborating with Indian Institute of Sciences to strengthen research in AI.
- Developed partnerships with technology companies and other service providers to develop solutions. For instance, it has partnerships with ZestIoT, a leading aviation-focused startup with products and solutions exclusively focused on the airlines and airport industry. It also provides support to an inflight internet and entertainment provider to deliver IFE service for airlines.
Mindtree’s Airlines and Airports Practice
2019 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.