Mphasis recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Airlines and Airports Digital Services RadarView™ Report 2019
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Airlines and Airports Digital Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
“Mphasis has expanded its portfolio of digital services due to focus on building technical and domain expertise; and a digital push from its promoters.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Mphasis has capabilities and industry offerings across business areas such as distribution, fares and ticketing, flight operations, airport operations, crew management, departure control, administration and finance, and catering.
- Developed expertise and skills across several specific industry solutions such as AMOS, a new-age MRO solution with cloud and mobile capability and SHARES, a PSS solution.
- Built industry specific IP asset for e-air way billing solution – Patram which is hosted by IATA; thus leading to its larger adoption in the industry.
- Actively leverages its cross-industry IP assets to deliver solutions to its airlines and airports clients. For instance, HyperGraf™ (a Customer 360 Analytics Engine) aimed at helping clients bridge gap between enterprise and external customer data is used for reservation and distribution and InfraGraf®, an AI-powered automation system for administration and finance.
- Focuses on developing PoCs and solution that leverage emerging technologies to deliver value to clients. Few examples would be passenger virtual assistants, blockchain-based loyalty solution, crew mobility solution and baggage-as-a-service.
Investments and Innovation
- Uses its NEXT Labs to focus on research and innovation across cognitive, cloud and service transformation. Its proprietary solutions, with cross-industry application, such as HyperGraf™, InfraGraf® and DeepInsights™ (a cognitive computing platform for data analysis) have been developed in its NEXT Labs.
- It continues to invest in developing the skills of its workforce. Its domain training school, DSKOOL, provides trainings on MRO and flight operations. It conducts joint research with universities regarding airline analytics and also inducts IATA-certified professionals.
Partnership and Ecosystem
- Leverages partnerships with industry association and technology providers for development of eAWBLink, a low-cost online tool aimed at allowing small and medium sized freight forwarders to send and receive electronic shipment data, for IATA. Partnered with IATA, Descartes and Hewlett Packard Enterprises (now DXC) in the development of this tool.
Mphasis’ Airlines and Airports Practice
2019 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.