Zensar recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Airlines and Airports Digital Services RadarView™ Report 2019
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Challenger for Airlines and Airports Digital Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
“Zensar is focused on building airline/airport solutions by leveraging its IP assets and investing in R&D.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Zensar’s business solutions are designed to deliver value across operations, employee productivity, management reporting and customer engagement initiatives.
- It continuously enhances its digital offerings and developing them as a key differentiator. It recently enhanced its Return on Digital® offerings and introduced a new version called New and Exponential Technologies (or RoD NeXT), which leverages emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and smart platforms to deliver value to clients.
- Its proprietary autonomics-based smart platform Vinci™ uses AI and ML capabilities to deliver prescriptive analytics and real-time dashboarding capabilities. It aims to provide ubiquitous connectivity, omnichannel service interaction and security and compliance.
Investments and Innovation
- Zensar drives its innovation agenda through its innovation lab, Zenlabs, which conducts research on technologies such as enterprise and conversational AI, blockchain and augmented reality.
- Its innovation-led strategy has resulted in the filing of 55 patents to date. A case in point is Zeva, a voice assistant expected to have multiple applications across enterprise customers.
- It has plans to set up 3 more research centers, including one in the US, to offer on-shore or near-shore support to its key customers.
Partnership and Ecosystem
- Zensar has deep enterprise-wide partnerships with technology providers such as IBM, Oracle and Pega. It has a global Pega CoE focused on innovation-driven projects as well as building project-based accelerators.
- Its partnership with Oracle has resulted in investment in 25+ cloud projects supported by a dedicated cloud lab.
Zensar’s Airlines and Airports Practice
2019 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.