Atos|Syntel recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s Cybersecurity Services RadarView™ Report 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Leader for Cybersecurity Services 2020.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Atos experienced double-digit growth in the Cybersecurity and Big Data space, primarily in France, Benelux, the Nordics and Germany. It is discovering new business opportunities with CNA Financial Corporation in North America.
- Focusing on connected devices, it added a new module to its Horus portfolio, Hardware Security Module (HSM) for IoT. It is offered as-a-service and provides a centralized key management system and IoT security services. It also rolled out a new Horus security suite for Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) to provide secure communications in connected vehicles.
- Last year, it launched a comprehensive cybersecurity portfolio for the healthcare segment. This expanded its current offering from security consulting services to managed security services, cloud security, and identity management.
- As organizations are increasingly adopting multiple cloud solutions from different providers, it introduced a new unified cloud IAM solution that allows users to have single sign-on to access multiple cloud and on-premise environments.
- Atos continues to collaborate with new partners. For instance, it partnered with Ingram Micro to expand its market reach in the US and collaborated with NTT Comware to further strengthen its base in Japan, with a focus on IAM. It has planned 2 joint-solutions: SmartCloud IAM solution which is compatible with hybrid environments and Context-Based Authentication Enhancement. It also partnered with Ooredoo to develop cybersecurity solutions and enable digital transformation for organizations based out of Qatar.
- As enterprises are transitioning towards cloud, it plans to develop an encryption solution in partnership with Virtru to address the data security in cloud and hybrid environments.
Investments and Innovation
- Atos expanded its offering in digital identity management and public key infrastructure (PKI) solutions by acquiring IDnomic. This added 100 digital identity specialists to its existing team of 5,000+ cybersecurity experts.
- It also acquired a Chicago-based consultancy firm Maven Wave. This acquisition will not only help Atos to expand its presence in the US but also strengthen its capability to deliver Google Cloud solutions.
- In collaboration with ABS Group, it plans to deliver IT/OT cybersecurity solutions across the global marine and offshore energy supply chain.
- Last year, it opened its 5th delivery center in India, providing support for digital and technology solutions to its customers globally.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.