Avasant is Proud to be a Global Partner at IAOP’s OWS2.0 2020 Response to COVID-19 Presented in Collaboration with Wells Fargo
“Continues to lead by innovation: introduced Security of Things and a borderless cloud security framework.”
- HCL provides comprehensive cybersecurity lifecycle support, including strategy consulting, architecture, system integration, and managed services across domains. It has invested in building capabilities in data security, cloud security, and identity and access management.
- To drive growth in connected IoT devices and security cadence for Manufacturing and Industrial Control Systems, it introduced Security of Things. This practice aims to help enterprises prioritize investments and improve cyber resilience and safety.
- It also moved its data security practice out of infrastructure and GRC to expand its scope to include data privacy and regulatory compliance.
- It continues to invest in its security portfolio and recently collaborated with CyFIR to enhance its BigFix platform by enabling users to remotely investigate and triage security incidents.
- To address the growing demand for hybrid multi-cloud environments, it introduced a borderless cloud security framework, offered through its CSFC, to guide customers on cloud security best practices regarding security policies, optimal controls, etc.
- In 2019, HCL expanded its partner ecosystem to develop new solutions and for joint GTM. For instance, it is leveraging Attivo to launch manage deception services, Indegyto secure OT environments, and Digital Shadows for joint GTM.
- As part of its growth strategy for its Mode 2 services in the Digital, Cloud, and Cybersecurity space, it entered into a preferred services partnership with Broadcom. It has access to Broadcom CA Software products including Identity and access management.
- It is betting on local fresh graduates to fill in security roles. It is collaborating with various universities in India, the US, and Europe and introduced a university-to-industry collaboration where the HCL team conducts on-campus hackathons.
Investments and Innovation
- HCL has invested in enhancing automation capabilities by augmenting the Cyber Security Fusion Center (CFSC) Fusion Platform with SOAR capabilities. Further, it is enhancing its CyberLabto build PoCs and integrated use cases.
- In April 2019, it opened its 6th CSFC in Frisco, Texas, which can support across the entire enterprise security lifecycle, from monitoring to detection to remediation.
- It also opened its first delivery center in Hamilton, New Zealand to support global customers and partners. This also enables collaboration with local governing and trade bodies for skill development and for other regional development initiatives.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.