TCS recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Cybersecurity Services RadarView™ Report 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Cybersecurity Services 2020.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- TCS primarily engages F2000 or F3000 clients, which are medium and large enterprises. These include organizations embracing digital transformation journey or managing regulatory requirements.
- It offers comprehensive security solutions (consulting, system integration and managed services) that involve IAM, GRC, threat intelligence and incident response, enterprise vulnerability management, digital forensics, and new initiatives in IoT, OT, and cloud.
- It leverages its Business 4.0 framework and Machine First Delivery Model (MFDM) to enable customer digital transformation and has set up 6 security COEs for technology innovation and to accelerate the development of POCs.
- Its cloud security practice has grown by 150% and offers a complete gamut of services including cloud security assessment, advisory, and architecture, implementation, operations, and governance. Since these are cloud-based services for identity access management, GRC, and vendor risk management, the client does not need to invest in the platform.
- TCS has over 150 alliance partners including technology partners, academia, and associations. It partners with leading cybersecurity and compliance management vendors such as FireEye, IBM, Oracle, Forcepoint, McAfee, and Symantec for co-development of solutions.
- It is also participating in CyberX’s partner program in the IoT security market, which involves various managed service providers (MSPs), systems integrators, consulting firms, distributors, value-added resellers and technology alliance partners.
- It is also a member of multiple cloud and security associations such as SANS, Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), and ISACA.
Investments and Innovation
- TCS leverages its 10 security labs to perform research and innovation in enterprise security space and holds various patents and IP covering data protection and cryptographic products.
- In July 2019, it partnered with Cornell Tech graduate school to open TCS Pace Port New York. This innovation hub will be utilized by TCS, Cornell Tech, enterprises and start-ups to conduct research in areas such as AI, blockchain, advanced analytics, cybersecurity, and IoT.
- In November 2019, it introduced TCS iON Industry Honor Certification, a phygital learning program that enables students to develop practical skills in AI, robotics, cloud computing, data mining, IoT, and cybersecurity.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.