Trustwave recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Cybersecurity Services RadarView™ Report 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Cybersecurity Services 2020.Read the Avasant report
“Robust cybersecurity assets and cloud platforms that are augmented by products from strategic acquisitions and alliances.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Trustwave offers data security products, managed services (security monitoring), managed security testing, threat hunting, and professional services including incident response, forensics, penetration testing, and digital transformation. It delivers services in the form of end-to-end MSS, customer premise SOC or hybrid SOC.
- As enterprises continue to transition to the cloud and hybrid environments, Trustwave introduced threat monitoring, detection and response for Microsoft Azure, which leverages the SIEM capabilities of Microsoft Azure Sentinel. It also launched a cloud-based cybersecurity platform called Fusion to provide a single view and centralized control of threats.
- Last year, it also introduced Security Testing Services to manage scanning and testing across environments through a single dashboard.
As the majority of its business comes from the Asia Pacific and Japan, it plans to accelerate growth in enterprise business in the Americas and EMEA region. It plans to grow its strategic business including MSS and consulting and focus on solutions such as DbProtect and Secure Email Gateway (SEG).
- Over the years, it has built on its cybersecurity assets, added new partners and invested in product innovation. It includes augmenting its MDR for endpoints service through its alliance with Cybereason, expanding managed support for Palo Alto Networks and updating email security platform and database security platform.
- It acquired Hivint to enhance cybersecurity professional services capabilities across Australia and Asia Pacific region. Separately, it partnered with Sure to expand its services to Channel Islands and Isle of Man (CIIOM).
- It has already joined the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) and entered into a strategic alliance with Akamai to offer advanced security solutions.
Investments and Innovation
- Trustwave continues to invest in hiring and developing talent. It has partnered with the Chicago Community College system where it not only assisted in the development of a cybersecurity curriculum but also provided equipment and helped the faculty.
- It has set up an online learning system and a portal for its partner community to enable a deeper understanding of customer security and compliance issues. Additionally, Trustwave Partner Hub provides access to marketing and sales material to help partners in their outreach campaigns.
- It publishes an annual Global Security Report which tracks key trends shaping the market, including top security threats and breaches across industry. Also, SecureTrust, a division of Trustwave, separately publishes its annual Global Compliance Intelligence Report which helps track industry maturity.
TRUSTWAVE CYBERSECURITY SERVICES PRACTICE
2019-2020 UTILITIES DIGITAL SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019-2020 INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019-2020 HEALTHCARE DIGITAL SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019-2020 AIRLINES AND AIRPORTS DIGITAL SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 BLOCKCHAIN SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 SD-WAN MANAGED SERVICES RADARVIEW REPORT
2019 DIGITAL MASTERS RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 CYBERSECURITY RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 APPLIED AI AND ADVANCED ANALYTICS RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2019 INTERNET OF THINGS SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2018 HYBRID ENTERPRISE CLOUD SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2018 INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
2018 BLOCKCHAIN SERVICES RADARVIEW™ REPORT
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.