Atos | Syntel recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Cybersecurity Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Cybersecurity Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Atos|Syntel has a sizeable cybersecurity practice with more than 5,000 experts and 14 SOCs. It has a comprehensive suite of offerings: consulting, applications security, data security, IdAM, IoT security and governance, risk and compliance, for which it leverages internal and partner assets extensively. For example, it provides IdAM service through Evidian, data protection through Trustway solutions, IoT security suites through Horus platforms and software suites.
- In 2017, it launched its Prescriptive Security Operations Center, which uses artificial Intelligence and big data analytics to help customers detect and neutralize security threats before they materialize. It also leverages McAfee Open Data Exchange Layer (Open-DXL) and Threat Defense Life Cycle technologies to enhance automation, orchestration and the immediate reactivity of security responses.
- Its cybersecurity practice has seen double-digit annual growth, primarily due to customer demand for prevention of sophisticated cyber attacks.
- Its partnership ecosystem includes firms such as Google, Microsoft, Palo Alto Networks, and McAfee. Google Cloud is now its preferred public cloud partner. It has partnered with Google to address the digital transformation needs of enterprise customers. This agreement will see the creation of secure solutions in the areas of hybrid cloud, data analytics, machine learning and the digital workplace.
- In 2018, it signed a partnership agreement with NATO for continuous exchange of information concerning cybersecurity and potentially relevant cyberthreats. It has also partnered with Airbus Cybersecurity to protect the IT systems of 17 European institutions.
Investments and Innovation
- Apart from strengthening its practice by adding product features, it has also been growing its service through inorganic means. For example, its acquisition of Siemens Convergence Creators in 2018 gave access to security-specific software solutions.
- Additionally, through its partnership with Google, it plans to create 3 R&D centers and Innovation Labs in Europe and North America to focus on machine learning and artificial intelligence with a wide range of applications, including advanced security.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.