Avasant Speaks at Digital Convergence Conference (DCC) 2019 Avasant Speaks at IAOP’s GOV19: Governance in the Digital Era
“AI/Automation-driven platforms. Growing revenue contribution in emerging areas like cloud security, IoT security and OT security services.”
- Infosys is investing in high-growth services like managed security, managed detection and response (MDR), identity and access management, infrastructure security, vulnerability management, risk and compliance, and data security.
- It plans to offer new services around OT/IoT, Cloud Security, Blockchain and API Security as it wants to increase its revenue from these emerging areas.
- Its proprietary platform iCSP has AI and automation capabilities and is backed by leading technology vendors such as IBM, Symantec, Rapid7, and RSA which helped in effectively and quickly addressing complex problems.
- In the last 12 months, it has introduced a number of security specific roles to strengthen its practice: IOT and OT Security Consultants, IOT and OT Security Architects, Cloud Security Architects and Cyber Threat Intelligence Consultants.
- It also took a joint solution development initiative with its partners around incidence response, data loss prevention, end point detection.
- It has strong alliances with some of the leading industry product vendors such as IBM, RSA, Symantec, Microsoft, SailPoint, Zscaler, Rapid7, and Okta to develop tool competencies to meet customer requirements.
- It also has a GTM strategy to develop joint solution demos, artifacts, FAQs and sales workshop with prominent players such as IBM, Symantec, RSA, SailPoint, and CyberArk.
Investments and Innovation
- As part of developing an innovation hub, it is building an SOC which will be hosted using a cloud platform. It is also investing heavily to develop various home-grown AI/Automation-based platforms for proactive threat hunting and behavior-based threat identification. Almost 60% of its revenue will be invested in asset development.
- As part of strategic workforce development, it has made cybersecurity-specific tie-ups with US universities and has made a budgeted commitment of USD 2M to train 2000 employees in the next 2 years.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.