Mphasis recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Cybersecurity Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Challenger for Cybersecurity Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Mphasis’ cybersecurity services include IAM, vulnerability management, managed security service and security operation management. Majority of its revenue comes from the BFSI and healthcare industries.
- Its security operation center is a cloud-based unified central command center for monitoring and managing the various security tools and process of the organization. It has delivery centers at 4 locations.
- Its service is supported by platforms and tools such as MTrust, which is big data-driven threat analytics platform. RBAC is a proprietary solution accelerator that automates the manual process of role-based access control implementation.
- It has over 200 certified cybersecurity professionals and in the last 12 months, it has introduced two new roles to strengthen its practice: Cloud Security Architect and Risk and Compliance Architect.
- Mphasis does not have any cybersecurity-specific joint venture, but it has partnerships and joint GTM strategy with some of the big logos for managed security service: FireEye, Qualys, No Password, Paladin, and Tufin. With Oracle, it has a platinum partnership for platform service. Other major logos include Symantec, IBM, McAfee and many more.
- The MTrust offering is a SaaS-based SOC in a box. It is being developed with partners and will utilize the pay-as-you-go commercial model.
Investments and Innovation
- Majority of its investment plan is to grow the practice and leverage the partnership ecosystem. It is focused on implementing automation on data loss prevention and governance.
- It also has plans to get new offerings like blockchain-based Identity Management Services, Cloud Security Services and Container Security Services.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.