TCS recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Cybersecurity Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Cybersecurity Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- TCS has set up 8 Center of Excellences (CoEs) to drive innovation and development of POCs, with each COE focused on a specific security area which includes incident response, threat intelligence, fraud management and digital forensics, identity and access management, vulnerability management, cloud security, governance, risk and compliance. Additionally, it utilizes its 40 SOCs to provide 24/7 threat monitoring, intelligence, and response services.
- It leverages its global partner network to enhance capabilities and strengthen its solutions portfolio. These strategic alliances include technology vendors such as Oracle and Symantec, institutions such as the Cloud Security Alliance, and universities such as Stanford and Carnegie Mellon.
- Additionally, its Co-Innovation Network™ (COIN™), established in 2006, offers a platform to bring together a variety of experts from the innovation ecosystem: start-ups, corporates, research and academia. These experts collaborate on disruptive technologies such as ML, cybersecurity, and others.
- The TCS partnership ecosystem includes some prominent players such as IBM, Symantec, McAfee, Oracle, FireEye and many more. In 2018, it partnered with ENGIE Laborelec to develop new products and services for the utilities sector and protect against emerging cyber security threats.
- In 2018, it extended its collaboration with Red Hat to DevOps, data science, AI/machine learning, and cybersecurity. This helps accelerate the customer’s digital transformation journey and aligns with TCS’ Business 4.0™ thought leadership framework: intelligent, agile, automated, and on the cloud.
Investments and Innovation
- TCS invested USD 50M to set up Tata Innovation Center on Cornell Tech’s Roosevelt Island campus. This center helps drive collaboration between Cornell, the industry and start-ups around emerging areas such as human-machine interaction and cybersecurity.
- Its Research & Innovation (R&I) continues to collaborate with leading universities in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific around digital manufacture, data analytics, cybersecurity, intelligent infrastructure, smart cities, and digital health and others.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.