Tech Mahindra recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Cybersecurity Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Cybersecurity Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
“Specializes in IAM functionalities and products. Strengthen SOC capabilities through partnerships. Strategic investments to expand vertical play.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Tech Mahindra expects its cybersecurity business to grow at a 3-year CAGR of 30-40%, focusing on the Indian market first and then followed by the business from the US, UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The security services include Consulting, Implementation, Integration, Optimization of Managed Services in the areas of GRC, Application Security, SIEM, IAM, Network and Data Security.
- It specializes in IAM products and IAM functionalities which includes Identity management, role management, access management and others. Additionally, it has partnerships with leading IAM vendors and has Multi-product IAM lab.
- Tech Mahindra caters to 140+ large global clients, including 5 Fortune 20 companies. Its focus is on critical infrastructure, cyber police and defense forces, followed by the IoT market in the US.
- Possess domain expertise across industry including Telecom, BFSI, Government, Healthcare, Education etc.
- Tech Mahindra has partnerships with 60+ industry leading players and technology innovators. It collaborated with IBM to offer managed SOC services and partnered with CA Technologies to provide IAM services.
- In 2018, it partnered with multiple vendors to strengthen its SOC capabilities: Balbix (to offer Cyber risk platform which uses deep learning and AI algorithms), LIFARS (for Digital Forensics & Incident Response Cybersecurity Platform), and Israel’s ELTA Systems (for designing SOC, CERT, and forensic laboratories for enterprise customers and the government).
Investments and Innovation
- Tech Mahindra has made strategic investments to strengthen its vertical play. For instance, it partnered with the security arm of government-run Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) to develop a technical security solution for utility firms and critical infrastructure. To strengthen its position in healthcare provider space, it acquired CJS Solutions Group in 2017, a US-based healthcare information technology consulting company.
- As a part of TechMNxt charter, it is investing in reskilling employees in NextGen technologies including cybersecurity and have trained 70% of its IT workforce in digital skills. It has partnered with FutureSkills, an initiative by NASSCOM, to drive this reskilling program.
2019 Cybersecurity Services RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
Tech Mahindra’s Cybersecurity Services Practice
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.