Trustwave recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s Cybersecurity Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Leader for Cybersecurity Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
“Gain synergies through integration of cybersecurity capabilities. Continue to add third party technologies and strengthen portfolio.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- In 2018, parent entity Singtel integrated the cybersecurity capabilities, technologies and resources of Singtel, Optus, Trustwave and NCS into a single global corporate identity operating under the Trustwave brand. This harnesses the synergy and strengths of Singtel’s global cybersecurity business, revenue, and teams across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- The new Trustwave portfolio includes managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions, cybersecurity education and training services like the Cyber Security Institute in Singapore.
- For more compelling solutions, it plans to continue to offer both its own technologies and add more third-party technologies that are integrated with its managed security and consulting services.
- Trustwave has a very strong partnership ecosystem, with nearly 1,000 channel partners and numerous technology partners worldwide. Some of its recent partnerships include with Palo Alto Networks for MSS and Cybereason for Managed Endpoint Security. Cybereason’s proprietary AI-powered data analytics engine and built-in forensic capabilities will be leveraged to correlate data attributes and behavior with potential threats.
- It has also partnered with NikSoft to offer cybersecurity services to government entities through the General Services Administration’s IT Schedule 70 vehicle. Additionally, it has partnered with Avant Communications to increase security sales in the channel.
Investments and Innovation
- Trustwave innovates through its SpiderLabs, which is a team of 250+ security and penetration testers, incident responders, forensic investigators, malware reversers, security researchers, published authors and sought-after speakers.
- With the recent integration, it has combined the training and continued education assets from Singtel’s cybersecurity businesses, including Trustwave Academy and the Cyber Security Institute, into a comprehensive program delivered on-premises and remotely. It is offering options for earning industry recognized certifications and accreditation in penetration testing, data forensics, incident response and other fields.
2019 Cybersecurity Services RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
Trustwave’s Cybersecurity Services Practice
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.