UST Global recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Cybersecurity Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Challenger for Cybersecurity Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
“Robust CDC platform. Plans to expand global presence through strategic acquisitions and partnerships. Strong AI/ML capabilities.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- UST Global’s cybersecurity practice operates through its subsidiary CyberProof, which focuses on ML and AI-based information security tools. It operates a 24×7 Security Operations service delivered from its CyberProof Defense Centers (CDCs) located in Tel Aviv, Israel and Trivandrum, India.
- Leveraging the CDC platform, the CDCs offer vulnerability intelligence services covering vulnerability assessments, breach and attack simulations, as well as red teaming exercises to effectively identify and manage vulnerability risks.
- The CDC platform is a next-generation SOC platform which provides real-time monitoring service using SeeMo, a virtual security analyst (bot), which uses AI/ML to automate threat detection, analysis and response, thereby reducing false positives and accelerating incident response time.
- To develop its practice, UST Global signed an MoU with the University of Oklahoma in 2018. This enables joint innovation by UST Global Infinity LabsTM and the students on digital platforms to solve business problems of customers across domains, including AI, ML, RPA, cybersecurity and many more.
- In February 2019, CyberProof collaborated with Microsoft to integrate its CDC platform with Azure Sentinel, a newly launched Microsoft cloud SIEM solution. This integration helps facilitate customer transition to the cloud through automated detection, incident response, and recovery features.
- It also has an innovation partnership with Cymulate for breach-and-attack simulation-related services that feeds into the CDC. The Cymulate platform continuously test the defenses from every point of exposure, providing an advanced persistent threat (APT) simulation of an organization’s security posture at all times.
Investments and Innovation
- In a strategic move to build an integrated managed security service, UST Global invested in Israel-based XM Cyber in 2018. This integration of XM Cyber’s APT simulation platform HaXM with the CDC platform provides organizations with a better understanding of their risk postures with measurable outcomes.
- Further, in 2018, it acquired Israel-based start-up Bisec for around NIS 20M (~USD 5.8M) to expand CyberProof’s global activities. Additionally, it plans to recruit dozens of developers and cybersecurity experts in Israel.
2019 Cybersecurity Services RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
UST Global’s Cybersecurity Services Practice
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.