Atos | Syntel recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Digital Masters RadarView™ Report 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Atos | Syntel provides a comprehensive suite of offerings in nearly all technologies, leveraging its strong emerging technology tools and assets to enhance its long-standing client base, especially in Europe. As it looks to expand its footprint globally, it is focusing on developing business and platform solutions across key tech prerequisites: big data and advanced analytics and cybersecurity services.
- On many occasions, it has taken an accretive inorganic approach to strengthen its digital portfolio of solutions. With Syntel’s acquisition in 2018, it has not only acquired a robust set of advanced solutions in areas such as analytics and automation, but has also enhanced its presence in North America. Its 2017 acquisition of zData, a leading big data company, was also a critical component of its Big Data and Atos Codex expansion strategy.
- It has also developed a strong intellectual property portfolio with over 5000 active patents and 120 new patents being filed annually.
- Atos | Syntel has taken the path to hyperconvergence through a set of proprietary assets that span multiple technologies. Bull Horus, an IoT security suite that focuses on the emerging challenge of IoT security, and SyntBots, which provide intelligent automation capabilities, have been central to a number of digital transformation engagements.
- Its ATOM digital platform orchestrates multiple open-source technologies and cloud services to build cloud-native digital solutions, leading to significant acceleration of the time-to-market.
- Atos | Syntel recently launched ADVANCE 2021 (Atos Digital Value Advancing Customer Excellence), a 3-year plan to achieve the goal of advancing customer excellence using digital services by focusing on technology expertise, partnerships, industry-focus and vertical go-to-market.
- With the plan to invest EUR 20M this year in new skills and verticalization, it is focusing on developing a strong workforce and a large pool of experts. It has also placed a Chief Technology Officer in every country to further the digital agenda.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.