Avasant Speaks at Digital Convergence Conference (DCC) 2019 Avasant Speaks at IAOP’s GOV19: Governance in the Digital Era
- LTI aims to be the digital transformation partner by adopting new methodologies such as design-driven delivery which is based on design thinking, agile and DevOps. LTI has also recently created a separate division to focus on the new digital. It also has a dedicated Cognitive & Analytics (C&A) practice which works across industries to develop digital solutions.
- Central to its digital approach is its belief in strategic investments in differentiated IP. Its proprietary modular digital platform, called MOSAIC, has been the output of this approach. This platform comprises of a number of emerging technology units, namely MOSAIC Decisions, MOSAIC.ai, and MOSAIC automation, and helps in rapidly assembling solutions across analytics, cloud, IoT, automation and AI.
- One of the key differentiators for LTI has been its success in driving pilots to actual production implementations, especially in the nascent area of blockchain. It has seen significant success across industries and geographies and has marquee engagements in national digital identity, supply chain and manufacturing use cases.
- LTI’s key differentiator is its proprietary MOSAIC platform, an integrated architecture that leverages data engineering, ML, process automation, IoT connectivity and security, not only accelerates solution to the market but also enables client organizations bring an insights-driven approach. For instance, it helped a leading media and entertainment company leverage insights derived from automated content tagging solution through deep learning techniques. This helped the client to build contextualized ads leading to higher monetization and personalized content for its customers.
- It has developed reusable, industry-specific solutions by combining multiple technologies. For example, Ekart, its “in-store” customer experience solution, leverages IoT, AR and ML. OPERA is a cloud-based analytics platform for sustainable energy. LTI Cyber Analytics uses AI/ML techniques for cybersecurity.
- LTI is committed to developing expertise in new technologies by providing a range of professional courses and launching several people initiatives. Its MOSAIC Academy cross-trains thousands of employees in emerging technologies.
- It already has joint GTM partnerships with leading platform and technology providers such as AWS, Azure, and PTC. It has plans to collaborate with solution vendors to make sure that they jointly address the market need.
- It is strongly scanning the market for emerging technologies in the digital space and niche start-ups with demonstrated technological/domain capabilities. To enhance its MOSAIC digital platform, it acquired AugmentIQ, a big data analytics start-up, in 2016.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.