Avasant Speaks at Digital Convergence Conference (DCC) 2019 Avasant Speaks at IAOP’s GOV19: Governance in the Digital Era
- TCS’ “Business 4.0” vision is to provide an integrated and holistic framework to help clients address issues using emerging technologies. It revamped its service portfolio based on this vision, and was successful in increasing the number and size of digital deals over the last year. Some marquee deals include the IoT implementation for Rolls Royce and the development of a cloud-based digital platform for Transamerica.
- TCS has also been increasing its investments in global core technology research. Consequently, it has developed some key innovative platforms that have seen accelerating traction. Ignio, its flagship AI and automation platform, has become central to nearly all large-scale engagements. Similarly, its Connected Universe Platform has been a differentiating factor in the digital space.
- In addition to its IP-driven approach, it also leverages its global partner network and a number of co-innovation initiatives with its clients to enhance its capabilities and strengthen its solutions portfolio. This approach has been used very successfully across all tech prerequisites.
- Launched in 2015, Ignio is at the center of TCS’ hyperconvergence approach, with the objective of leveraging AI, ML and advanced software engineering to transform enterprise IT services for its Fortune 500 and Global 2000 clients.
- TCS has been successful in enabling large-scale digital transformation of leading enterprises such as Voltas and Cargotec, primarily through IP-based solutions and frameworks in which it leverages its assets such as Sensor Data Analytics Framework (SDAF), Connected Universe Platform, cloud-based IoT platform, etc.
- It has doubled its investments in internal talent development at scale, enabling individuals to acquire skills that are relevant in an evolving technology landscape. For instance, It has built AWS CoE and trained over 1,500+ AWS-certified professionals. Through its 2 robust programs, Academic Interface and Data Scientist, it helps graduates and expert statisticians to cross-skill by leveraging third-party and proprietary toolsets.
- TCS is also expanding and leveraging its co-innovation partnership network (COIN network) and academic alliances to co-innovate with a number of start-ups and other progressive companies.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.