UST Global recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Challenger in Avasant’s Digital Masters RadarView™ Report 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- UST Global’s digital practice spans technologies like blockchain, intelligent automation, hybrid cloud, and IoT. It operates its cybersecurity practice through its subsidiary CyberProof. Its approach is to customize solutions for specific client requirements rather than developing broad-based industry offerings. This was particularly effective in driving blockchain projects to the production stage.
- It has established well-rounded partnerships with platform providers, enterprises, startups, hardware providers and leading universities to co-research, gain access to particular products and technologies, and to expand its market locations. Its partnership with Corent in 2017 enabled access to SurPaaS, a cloud migration accelerator technology; its partnership with Net4Things in Feb 2018 expanded its presence in the connected car market in Europe and Latin America.
- Its main focus is on delivering the required technology solutions to its clients with speed and high quality through rapid prototyping. It is increasingly working with clients with hybrid environments to build a set of frameworks and digital tools to speed up the migration and management processes.
- UST is taking a holistic approach towards tool and platform development by integrating multiple technologies. Smartracker, its first IoT and blockchain-enabled asset-tracking tool, can effectively track a product during its entire lifecycle, thereby eliminating fraudulent activities. It has built a tool specifically to help businesses operate safely by combining data analytics with security.
- Its CyberProof Defense Center platform provides real-time monitoring service via a virtual security analyst (bot) that uses AI/ML to automate threat detection, analysis and response. A major US online retailer deployed CyberProof’s user behavior analytics solution on top of its big data platform to gain better visibility of malicious user behavior and mitigate user-related threats.
- UST Global has established a number of tech prerequisite-focused centers of excellence. Apart from developing new offerings, solution accelerators, tools and prototypes, it is also running concerted programs to expand the number of trained resources. Its cloud CoE, for example, has plans to expand to over 2000 resources.
- It employs the acquisitive approach to expand its digital offerings and its footprint in geographies beyond the traditional Hispanic markets. It recently acquired Pneuron (cross-platform orchestration start-up), SeviTech (chip design) and MyDoc (Singapore-based digital health platform). It also acquired Xpanxion in 2018 to increase its North America delivery presence.
- It has partnered with international universities, such as University of Cambridge, for technology innovation and human capital development.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.