Atos | Syntel recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Atos|Syntel offers hybrid cloud managed services under its Infrastructure & Data Management (IDM) umbrella. In Q3’19, the hybrid cloud practice experienced ~23% YTD growth with a particularly strong performance in the North American region.
- Its proprietary hybrid cloud management platform Atos Canopy is central to its hybrid cloud service offerings and has achieved significant traction, with recent marquee wins from Philips and Edith Cowan University (ECU).
- It offers a comprehensive set of hybrid offerings spanning consulting, implementation, migration, security and compliance. It is backed by 11 multi-tenant cloud hubs, 3,300+ cloud experts, and 8 global delivery centers.
- After Syntel’s acquisition, it built strong revenue synergies and won new logos across multiple verticals. Currently, it is working with a leading healthcare customer in North America around cloud modernization services.
- In order to build cloud security expertise, it has assembled a workforce of 4,500 security professionals.
- As part of the Google Cloud Alliance, it launched 2 new AI labs in Irving, Texas and Munich, Germany in Q3’19. This boosts collaboration to deliver secure hybrid cloud solutions. Early 2019, it joined forces with CloudBees to help customers modernize their application cloud development practices on GCP.
- Its deep and strategic partnership with Microsoft has matured over 20 years and spans joint go-to-market, IP co-sell solutions, and solution development. For instance, it has developed Anytime Communication & Collaboration Cloud (A3C), a unified, secure cloud solution based on Microsoft Exchange, Lync, and SharePoint.
- With NICE inContact, it offers cloud-based CXonecontact center solutions to new and existing clients under its the Cloud Contact Center service.
Investments & Innovation
- In October 2019, Atos acquired IDnomic, a European leader in digital identity management infrastructure, to help clients address hybrid cloud security challenges and provide identity services across multi-cloud environments.
- As part of its joint innovation partnership with Siemens, it has invested close to EUR 330M to develop a private cloud solution for the Mindsphere cloud-based IoT operating system, enabling enterprises to deploy IoT applications on the private cloud.
- It has invested in Open Hybrid Cloud, an open-source hybrid cloud management platform based on Google Athnos, enabling customers to adopt hybrid cloud solutions with faster application deployment benefits.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.