Hexaware recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Challenger for Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
“IP-centric approach with a strong focus on the BFSI domain. Strong partner network and inorganic play for capability expansion.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- The central tenets of Hexaware’s strategy are Cloudify Everything, Automate Everything, and Transform Customer Experience. As part of Automate Everything, it has started incorporating its Raise IT platform with cloud offerings.
- It focuses on building reusable assets. For instance, its flagship CloudSwift platform includes modular components of AI/ML and automation and forms the centerpiece of their hybrid cloud approach. This suite includes the CloudSwift CAsE (cloud discovery), CloudSwift AtoM (cloud migration), CloudSwift CLiP (cloud orchestration), among others.
- It is building delivery capabilities by cross-training resources on cloud-native technologies through HexAcademy, an effective eLearning portal for employees to acquire and retain technical skills.
- It supports over 20 enterprise clients, which are mainly in the banking, financial services, and insurance domains. It has the executed over 4,000 application migrations.
- For cloud, it has deep engagements with both AWS (advanced consulting partner) and Microsoft Azure (Gold partner) that includes solution development and joint go-to-market initiatives. Recently, it launched EDMA, an automated cloud transformation platform on the Azure cloud, enabling enterprises to adopt Azure platform for data warehouse and analytics needs.
- It has joined forces with Ephesoft, a cloud-based enterprise content capture and data discovery solutions provider, to deliver business process solutions to clients. Currently, it is helping a large retail chain in North America with its AP process automation through RPA and document management optimization.
Investments & Innovation
- In June 2019, Hexaware has acquired US-based digital consultancy firm Mobiquity Inc. for USD 182M in an all-cash deal to bolster its cloud and automation capabilities. The acquisition strengthens its Cloudify Everything and Transform Customer Experience initiatives.
- It is actively focused and investing significantly around new IP development. Last year, it has launched CarrotCube, an integrated population health management solution built on the Salesforce health cloud, providing a unified patient view, evidence-based care management, risk stratification, and patient engagement.
Hexaware’s Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services Practice
2019-2020 Healthcare Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019-2020 Airlines and Airports Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.