Infosys recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
“Significant focus on cloud migration augmented with robust repository of IP and assets and diverse and innovation-led partnership ecosystem.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Infosys has been an innovator in the hybrid cloud space and has experienced a 40-45% growth in H1 2019. It is focused on expanding its hybrid cloud practice and has also set a separate revenue target of USD 1B for its cloud sub-segment.
- IMS Suite, its AI-based hybrid cloud management platform, has been central to its offerings and has gained significant traction among its loyal customer base. It also offers a wide variety of reference implementations on containerized platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes, and CloudFoundry.
- It has been expanding its client base from its established areas of financial services, retail & CPG, and telecom to healthcare, travel & transportation and manufacturing. This is evident by recent wins with Molina Healthcare, Posti, and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE).
- It has developed several industry-specific use cases such as transaction reconciliation system (financial services), voice-based commerce using Alexa (retail & CPG), and policy administration with Alexa (insurance). Additionally, it has developed and deployed its first end-to-end digital banking suite Infosys Finacle solution on the cloud for Shivalik Mercantile Co-operative Bank in India.
- Infosys has established a strong partner ecosystem of hyperscale providers, SaaS vendors, open-source and data center partners. It has deep ties with Microsoft, where it trained 2,400+ consultants on Azure competencies and has established an Azure Migration Factory to deliver seamless cloud migration services to enterprises.
- With AWS, it has established a dedicated AWS Center of Excellence (CoE) which will employ 12,000 AWS-trained and 730+ AWS-certified resources, helping clients with migration from on-premise to AWS public cloud.
- It has used its GCP partnerships to co-develop industry-specific solutions in healthcare, financial services, insurance, telecom, and retail industries.
Investments & Innovation
- Infosys acquired Fluido, a Finland-based Salesforce advisor and consulting partner, for EUR 65M in October 2018. This strengthens its Salesforce capabilities and extends its presence across Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Slovakia.
- It has also invested ~USD 8.7M (60% stake) in a joint venture (JV) with Temasek, a Singapore-based holding company. As part of this JV, both companies will offer solutions and technologies across cloud, analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and automation.
- In April 2019, it signed a memorandum of strategic cooperation with Huawei to jointly develop cloud computing solutions and offer cloud hosting services on the Huawei cloud.
Infosys’ Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services Practice
2019-2020 Healthcare Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019-2020 Airlines and Airports Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.