NIIT Technologies recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Cloud has been one of the strongest and strategic areas of focus for NIIT Technologies. In the past 12 months, it has doubled its cloud practice and experienced a 30-40% increase in client base. It has successfully managed to migrate 50+ customer environments on public, private, and hybrid cloud platforms leveraging flexible pricing models including utility-based, pay-as-you-go, and hybrid pricing model.
- It has a rich repository of intellectual property, which includes proprietary platforms (CloudPixy, IaaC), licensed (Zerto, APM) and third-party sourced (Device42, OpsRamp) solution accelerators and frameworks.
- It has significant traction in the travel & BFSI verticals, which contributes more than 70% of cloud revenue, and has developed robust solutions in these industries. An example is the BFSI-specific SaaS-based platform called BankEasy on Azure that has successfully been implemented at 18 cooperative banks in India.
- It has developed a strong team of 1,300+ cloud experts, 50% of which have public, private and industry-standard internal certifications.
- To develop and enhance cloud-native capabilities, NIIT has forged strategic alliances with the likes of AWS (Advanced Consulting Partner, licensing), Microsoft (Gold Partner, joint GTM), Google (licensing), OpsRamp (joint GTM), Ensono (licensing), Arago (member), CloudFX (licensing), and AppDynamics (member).
- It has a 360-degree partnership with Microsoft, which involves joint IP development (service desk audit and modern workplace), human capital development (2,000 consultants on Microsoft technologies), GTM (promoting Azure channel sales), and thought leadership (co-hosting Future Decoded program at its Greater Noida, India campus).
Investments & Innovation
- NIIT recently acquired WHISHWORKS, an IT services and consulting company specializing in MuleSoft and Big Data technologies. As part of the acquisition, it will utilize 250+ WHISHWORKS FTEs who are certified in MuleSoft, Salesforce, MapR, and Cloudera.
- It allocates over 40% of its investment budget towards upskilling and cross-skilling resources. For this, it uses a combination of instructor-led training and e-learning platform called NTL Percipio through which it provides competencies mapped to cloud-specific skillsets and other digital technologies.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.