Cognizant recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Leader for Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Cognizant has identified hybrid cloud as a strategic growth area and plans to grow this space over 50% year-over-year in 2018. Its hybrid cloud approach for clients focuses on two key elements: simplification of IT to reduce costs, and the creation of unique end-customer experiences through digitally-native solutions.
- Comprehensive set of hybrid offerings spanning consulting, implementation and integration, orchestration, brokerage across clouds, governance, backup and disaster recovery, security and compliance. All these areas are backed by strong in-house or best-of-breed platforms and tools.
- The combination of Cloud360 platform and HiveCenter automation has seen good traction amongst its client base. It is also increasingly bringing AI and ML-enabled automation for operations management to provide faster time-to-market and reduced cost.
- Cognizant hybrid cloud offering delivers a secure and integrated platform to orchestrate applications across multiple cloud landing zones.
- Cognizant has strong relationships with all major cloud, IaaS, CMP Platform, ITSM and Network providers. Apart from technology provisioning, it also develops joint go-to-market offerings with most of these partners, thus receiving multiple cost benefits and preferential pricing structures.
- Cognizant has notable partnerships with various technology companies in the ecosystem, including Microsoft (initial partner piloting CSP program), ServiceNow (Catalyst program to create joint offerings), and Hitachi and Cisco (for developing solution labs and solutions centers).
Investments & Innovation
- Cognizant is making substantial investments in creating new career tracks and technical capabilities for harnessing new age and emerging technologies like containers, DevOps, IoT, SIAM, IaaS/PaaS, Automation-as-a-Service, Converged Infrastructure, Microservices, Edge Computing, etc. It is also developing new capability hubs for the digital era through centers of excellence and labs specifically for emerging technologies.
- Continues to leverage inorganic route to expand hybrid cloud capabilities. Acquired SaaSfocus and Advance Technology Group (ATG) to expand their end-to-end digital transformation services and Salesforce cloud capabilities and acquired Softvision to expand digital and cloud capabilities.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.