CSS Corp recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Challenger for Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
“Rapidly developing provider building traction in the hybrid cloud space. Aiming for automation-led offerings.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- CSS Corp has been making strides in the hybrid cloud space and has developed a number of assets to help clients with the cloud migration and management journey. It has also used automation as a key theme across these assets. This enables the company to provide both end-to-end cloud transformation (assessment to migration to management) and also provide clients the flexibility to choose specific components of the offering that they require.
- It delivers cloud services mainly through 4 main components: CloudMAP (automated assessment and planning tool), CloudPATH (cloud health and migration tool), CONTELLI (AI/ML-enabled cloud management solution), and iSOC (for cloud security operations).
- It has good engagement from retail and CPG clients and is also seeing an increased traction in other industries such as healthcare, life sciences and banking where it is using a proof-of-concept-based approach to win customer trust.
- CSS Corp is steadily expanding its partnership ecosystem. It already has an evolving partnership with AWS where it was elevated to advanced consulting partner status in 2017-2018. With Google Cloud Platform, it has a partnership signed and is running an employee certification and reskilling program.
- It is also in advanced discussions with Azure for establishing a partnership.
Investments & Innovation
- CSS Corp is investing in new wins through proof-of-concept-led engagements. They are also developing continuous integration/continuous development (CI/CD) solutions and adopting emerging technologies.
- They are co-creating cloud solutions in conjunction with customers, demonstrating joint solution value proposition through organizing customer-centric workshops and cloud assessment programs in alliance with their existing cloud partners.
- CSS Corp also intends to expand its GCP/Azure practice through scaling resources internally and crowdsourcing through different hiring programs.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.